First blog post

As the title implies, this is supposed to be my first blog post, so I figured I would use it to tell you about myself. First, you must know that this is my first blog. I’ve always wanted to make one, but I have never really thought I should or that anyone would want to listen to my ideas. Silly right? Well, I realize that now and really wanted to go for it, so here it is!

Now, I shall tell you about myself. I am an entrepreneur. I love graphic design and all arts in general. I’ve always wanted to make a career out of it and am finally trying to do such through Etsy. Right now, I only have one thing posted on there, but soon I will add more. And it’s daunting but I’m ready and can’t wait to see where it goes!

I also love writing, that and art have always been on a moving scale of me liking one just a little more than the other and right now they seem a little balanced. I’ve been a writer for most of my life. Sure, for the first few years it was just little entries into the many diaries I kept, but eventually I started to write down ideas and make up stories. I look back at my old ones and about 60% of them I question why that idea even came to my mind, but the other 40% give me hope and keep me from quitting one of my lifetime goals: I want to publish at least one book in my life. I think writing this blog will also help me write more often and help me set my goals.

One other thing that I wish to share that I am sure some of you would like to know is why I chose this domain name. Well, it’s quite simple really. I’m a blogger now and the “SAS” is actually my initials. As a kid and still now, I’ve been and currently am referenced to and given nicknames using my initials, the most popular one being “the sas-master”. ┬áSo, I found it fitting to add that to my domain name.

Now, I must let you know what I plan to post. Honestly, I’m not 100% sure on that, so I will tell you what I will for sure post. I am going to write reviews on products, things I’m interested in using or already have and think you should too. I am going to give helpful written tutorials on how to use Coreldraw for specific tasks and possibly include a video with those. I plan to talk about writing and art, that includes my writings and my art. I am thinking about posting short stories on here, but I am not really sure if I will or not. And of course, I will talk about things happening in this world and try to come up with funny topics to talk about to keep you guys entertained. I am also always open to suggested topics. Thank you so so much for reading this and I hope that you will stop by again!

 

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s